- The form on the Site allows you to purchase the products offered directly on the Site, to have them delivered to the address indicated by you, and to create a customer account if you so wish. Subject to your prior consent, you are hereby informed that PLUME may send you promotional and advertising offers in connection with the Site. If you prefer not to receive such promotional offers, and not to participate in our advertising personalization programs, you can indicate this when you register, or at any time, at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. To unsubscribe from offers received by SMS e-mail, you can click directly on the unsubscribe link included in each e-mail or write to us at email@example.com.
- The Site includes a login area to enable you to access your account, make new purchases and track orders you have already placed. Site visitor browsing data is collected through connection data (logs) generated by the Site's web server. This data is kept for security and service customization purposes, and to enable you to access your account, for a period strictly necessary for these purposes, which may not exceed six months for security reasons. This data is used by PLUME PARIS and/or its service providers to manage the Site and ensure its security.
The data you enter is necessary for order management, the execution and follow-up of commercial relations, and for internal statistical purposes. Personal data processed via the Site remains within the European Union. The data collected on the Site is intended exclusively for PLUME PARIS and/or the subcontractors it uses to manage the Site and process orders.
Service providers with access to Users' personal data
The Personal Data collected are transmitted to Plume Paris' service providers, who may carry out Processing on behalf of Plume Paris (subcontractors) and/or on their own behalf (data recipients).
The recipients of the data are :
- Payplug, Alma and Paypal, payment service providers
- any police or administrative authority within the framework of judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
- customs services and service providers in the case of deliveries abroad.
Plume Paris' subcontractors may have access to the Data collected in order to :
- preparation and dispatch of orders and returns of products
- improvement of content and customer experience, technical maintenance and development of the Site, order processing and hosting of the Site such as Shopify, e-commerce platform and host of our site, and Wisp: tool for highlighting offers and animating the site
- the collection, analysis and use of data to send newsletters to customers and keep in touch, such as Klaviyo and Mailchimp, our customer email service providers
- analysis of site consultation statistics, tag management, such as Google Analytics. Google Ads to measure the performance of sponsored campaigns
- Facebook: identify visitors in provenance from Facebook ads and track conversions to track clicks on Facebook ads
For more details on these analysis services and how to object, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics. You can also read Google's privacy policies here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Plume Paris may also share the Data of Users who have a customer account in its physical boutique. Access is limited to orders placed by the customer.
The data of visitors to the Site, whether customers or prospects of PLUME PARIS, is kept for the time necessary to manage the commercial relationship and to process their request(s). Customer data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
Data relating to visitors to the Site, who are not PLUME PARIS customers, are kept for the time required to manage the commercial relationship, and for a period of three years from the date of collection or the last contact from the prospect, unless a longer period is agreed. All data used to establish proof of a right or contract, or kept to comply with a legal and/or regulatory obligation, may be subject to an archiving policy, and kept for these purposes in accordance with the legal and/or regulatory provisions in force.
In accordance with law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 and the RGPD, you have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data, and where applicable, the right to portability of your data. You may request the restriction of or object to the processing of your data, or, where applicable, withdraw your consent. You may also define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death, in application of article 32 6° of the amended law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978.
To exercise these rights, you may contact PLUME PARIS by writing to the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the law, you have the legal right to lodge any complaint with a supervisory authority: https://www.cnil.fr/.
When browsing our Website and mobile application, information relating to the navigation of the user's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), may be recorded through files called "Cookies".
The cookie is used to monitor browsing or analyze user behavior, and in particular :
- to measure the number of visitors to our website and application, as well as their content;
- save customer account information when the user is logged in;
- save the shopping cart for 30 minutes; customize the display of content available to the user.
Users can modify their preferences with regard to cookies through their browser software:
- Safari : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- iOS : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
For more information on cookies and your rights, please visit the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/