DIY: FROSTED PHOTOPHORES BY CÉLINE LI
Original and quick to make
"I wanted to make these pretty tealight holders to decorate the exteriors on festive evenings. Obviously if you live in regions where the temperatures are mild, this will not be possible, but there is still the possibility of making them place on your seafood platters in the middle of crushed ice "
Céline LI founder of PLUME PARIS
- 1 jar
- 1 cardboard cup
- Place branches at the bottom of the largest container, letting them stick out.
- Place the smallest container (a cardboard cup is best) on top and fill it with a little water to weigh it down slightly.
- Place two pieces of tape crosswise to secure the glass.
- Pour the water into the large container 2/3 full.
- Place in the freezer for 24 hours.
To unmold, turn the bowl over, run it under a stream of cold water, wait a few moments. Then turn it over, the tealight holder comes out easily.
For the smallest, add a little hot water.
TAGS : Noel